Friday, January 23, 2009

good morning :)

hello! good morning sunshine the earth says hello!
right now i am at shelby's house. they're all still sleeping from last night! so yeah i'm on shelby's computer messing around.
they're probably still asleep cause they stayed up till like 2 in the morning! i crashed on shelby's couch at around midnight while they were watchin videos on youtube. i was tired so ya lol. omg my hair is insane its hilarious... ooooh i like this song. battle cry- shontelle.
amanda snores SOOOO loud!!! and her nose is stuffy so it sounds even funnier. lol. :) ily amanda
the basketball games last night were fun. woooo #12 ;) and charity's #15 :D me and amanda were mostly just running around the building during the games but ya. and taking pictures and she taught me a song on the piano!!! but i forgot it now. hahaha.
we made a video last night. my character was stupid and everything i did and said was dumb lol but charity was hilarious! and shelby. me and amanda weren't in it so much. we called it "the puffy leaping slipper girl" rofl. its dorky i think amanda's gonna put it on youtube. eventually. i think we might make a music video today or something? idk but my hair is so knotty and greasy its nasty. and i gotta put my contacts in i'm blind...
sooooo three day weekend wooo no school today thank goodness i'm exhausted. I WANT MY PHONE BACK SOOO BAD!!!!! :( :( :( i miss it so so so much
haha i think my friends are awake so i'll talk to you guys later :) peace.

No comments: