Monday, March 9, 2009

lexi+school=
thats the math i've been getting pretty good at lately :D
sooo in the past month i have lost just about every single friend at school that i have. i have no idea why. and i know people i trusted with my secrets have spilled them, causing me to get cussed out a lot and hated by even more people. majority of the eighth grade strongly dislikes me and it makes me really upset because i try so hard to be nice to every single person i know. i smile and wave at EVERYONE and try to compliment and be polite to even people i'm not the biggest fan of. and i guess its just backfiring? if anyone can tell me why everyone hates me & why this school year started out so good and is ending like crap. i am mostly just venting but who knows maybe i'll post it
the only good thing is that zack is still my boyfriend. and i have some pretty good friends outside of school. like two or three. lol.
i have a really bad cough thats taking the life right out of me these days. it hurts. lol.
so i guess from now on i'm just gonna have to go to school, learn some stuff, and get out of there.
what makes me mad about zack though is like he tries to sympathize but sometimes it just makes me angrier cause he has tons of friends and a perfect life and he just doesn't understand.
wellll have a good day guys

No comments: