Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mmmkk;

toniiiight is my first night of volleyball practice :P iiii'm pretty pumped for thaaat.
maaan i was onn the phooonee with justin like aaalll daay yesterday. it was craaazy. fun though(: he's freaakin hilariouus. we were watching happy gilmore oveer the phone, LOLL & todaaay i was supposedd to bring him a sugar cookie & i didd but i ateee it on the waay to 4th period LOLLL.. he was maaad but just plaaying around i thinkkk.
i'm craaaving to watch that 70s show ahaha
eeerrrmmmmm itsss waaaaaaaaaay windy lately, i h-a-t-e it ! ruins my a-a-aaadorable hairstyles
i got twilight on saturday, loooove it <3
mmm; chel made me grilled cheese for when i got home(my sisters aree on traack breakk) cause i made her ahaha; it was alrightt except mine are betterrr[:
sheee's at bball practicee now.
khaaaalidddd kept asking mee if i was okaay all day! yeees, i'm fineee. idkk why people always ask me thaaat
i misss my cousins :[ buuuut i think i'm seeing nicole in a couple weeks yaaay
and over spring break if i staaay with my grandmaa i'll see kendie at the fair wooo.
math is freaakin haard! my work for home will takee hourss!
i haven't talked to zack lately.
yeaaaa.
my fam[ily] might go to knotsberry farm for vaaaacaaation this yearrr ! neeeverr been there before, justt to the laand of disney , mostly
ermm
peace.
(p.s. the infinite playlist of nick & norah is so cuteee.
& daaaang i wanna see that wolverine movie[HUGH JACKMAN<3])

No comments: