Thursday, May 7, 2009

whats new at the zoo! full of lexi's!

idk but didn't that sound cool? lexi's are the most wild and prettiest kind of animal <3

khaalid & tyler are J.E.R.K.S.
like literally, the definition.
haven't talked to tyler in a few days, he's probably in jail. hahah. i won't even get into that, he's such a freak. and a mean one too. :/ shelby knows what i'm talking about!
khaalid GRRRR needs to be beaten. haha. no but seriously he does. i even wrote him an apology letter, it was so beautiful, and i had justin give it to him and you know what he did? RIPPED IT INTO PIECES.
so screw him, mkay? if he's gonna be likee thatt. i don't need that. i don't need anybody. I AM AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN.
just kidding haha i haven't gone crazy like that just yet. plus i am not and probably never will be independent. but its okay!
i'm into these beautiful songs lately i listen to them over and over and over again haha: "her diamonds"- rob thomas. that song is BEAUTIFUL i'm in love with it. "before the worst" -the script. its way good. i like it. "i run to you"- lady antebellum, its soooooo romantic! "hey brittany"- forever the sickest kids. "come back to me" -utada. "till the summer comes around" -keith urban. "always be my baby"- david cook. & "do it for you" - ballas hough band. i can't get enough of that song! i'm listening to it right now. woooo blast it! "I HEARD YOU CALL ME I CAME RUNNING CAUSE WHEREVER YOU GO, I'LL BE STANDING RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE! WANNA GIVE IT TO YOU HOW YOU WANT IT JUST SO YOU KNOW- YOU CAN COUNT ON ME AT ANY TIME! I'LL BE YOUR BLANKET WHEN THE WEATHER'S GETTING COLD! I'LL BE YOUR SHADOW SO YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE! I'LL BE THAT SHOULDER YOU CAN LEAN ON! I WANNA BE THAT BODY THAT YOU BREATH ON!" okay how sexy and romantic is that? dedicated to you know who! <3 hahaha.
oh, also, recently, i became a lingerie model.


JUST KIDDING. did you believe me? that'd be hilar :D
i hope charity goes to mojave with meeee! i'm like hoping and praying! and amanda, i'm sorry but i refuse to go to girls camp. but you can make me and L shaped pretzel anyway and i'll love you forever (: besides you owe me one from like a year ago anyway. haha.
LOL do you guys remember my "box with things in it"?!!? that was soo funny. okay like if you don't remember its like we were at an activity, me manda charity and i think desi was there too. and we were making recipe boxes top to put our recipes in? and i was like all mad cause i'm like what the heck like i'm ever gonna use this i don't even cook. so amanda was like well you don't have to use it for that, you can do whatever with it. so i'm like, ok, i'll use it for something more useful. so i glued a bunch of little letters onto my box and it said "box with things in it". LOL.. idk why it was so funny but it was.
i wonder why so many new kids are coming to my school this late in the year.
OMG- someone had swine flu at my school. but i hope they don't close the school down so we don't have to come back during the summer. that would suuuuck! the day after we all found out the news people were all at my school it was craaazy.
LOL my dog brylie like whines a lot, anyone who's been around her a lot would know, like about everything. so brylie was just whining and crying for attention and bella(three year old my mom babysits) was like "aww, brylie's singing!" OH! one time my dad had just gotten home from the gym so he takes his shirt off and is sitting on the couch without a shirt and in his shorts and bella walks in the room and sees my dad and goes "jeff. you're naked! you're BEAUTIFUL!" LOLLLLLLLLL. bella cracks me up i love her.

"WHEN LIES BECOME THE TRUTH, THATS WHEN I RUN TO YOUUUU! THIS WORLD KEEPS SPINNING FASTER TO A NEW DISASTER SO I RUN TO YOU! I RUN TO YOU BABY! WHEN IT ALL STARTS COMING UNDER, BABY YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I RUN TO... i run to youuuuu.. we run, your life and mine, like the sands of times, our love's the only truth, thats why i run to you!"

man i can talk a lot. i'm soo excited for our volleyball games tonight! woooo! i'm pumped, we'll kick butt and hopefully we'll win haha. :) i love the adrenaline rush it gives you!
oh and i'm so excited for kaylee's party tomorrow-saturday! it's gonna be so much fun!! party party party!
oh and like you guys know how i was gonna be a teacher in africa? i'm starting to think that might be a bad idea... because there's diseases.. but i still wanna be in the peace corps!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE SUMMER! me and zack are gonna live it up <3, it'll be fun. i have soo many ideas & plans. oh he got a new girlfriend though. lol.... but i think he broke up with her. but we'll see how long that lasts! haha.

okay i'll shutup now. who actually reads this? haha. besides chelsie just got home and i have to tackle her. BYEEEE

No comments: