Sunday, May 31, 2009

my eighth grade formal! <3

that's a picture of me & khaalid at formal together hahaha. he got me a corsage it was SO sweet! <3

so anyway, last night was sooo much fun! my hair took like a half an hour it was ridiculous, so much curling! and thanks to kailee, all over me was so glittery and sparkly! i looked gorgeous! okay at the dance it was set up as a hollywood theme, & half the time i was there was taken up waiting in line to get my picture taken with khaalid and gabby and khaalid wanted one of just me and him. it was so cute in his, we did the prom pose like him behind me with his arms around me it was soo cute. and for my picture with him and gabby, i was one side of him and gabby on the other with his arms around our waists. it was adorable lol (: i told khaalid to give me one of his so i'll have one of each picture. i will probably show them off to everyone haha. if i look good. i hope i do!
OH AND KHAALID MIGHT NOT MOVE AHHH :)
anyway at the dance i slow danced with darryl & khaalid. to "no air". it was so sweet. then i didn't fast dance much but i did with khaalid a little bit. he was mostly just holding me the whole time we were there.
mrs. ruttan took a picture of me and khaalid together she thought we were so cute! lol
& everyone that saw me & him together were all like AWWW YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE. haha i was so embarrassed!
omg the decorations were soo cool! all the hollywood stuff! and they had the cutest thing like hollywood stars with like strawberries on sticks in them. it was cute. and the chocolate fountain was cute. and i ate the strawberries off the sticks without putting them in the chocolate lol but my dad says i should've tried it cause it would be really good. i bet it would have.
everyone there looked soo pretty and so grown up! i'm gonna miss everyone from my eighth grade year :( it went by soo fast.
oh & after the formal i went to a concert at the park by my house, it was fun(:

No comments: