Tuesday, June 9, 2009

first tuesday of s u m m e r


okay so here's the real quick update of my life!
i was at parties the first three nights of summer it was so much fun & i loved hanging out with all my friends! (:
okay sooo friday i am leaving for st. george for hopefully most of the summer, it'll be way more fun that sitting around here at home! i haven't accomplished like anything in the past couple days haha. i hate that feeling like, you haven't done anything worth mentioning.
ohh today i prob have volleyball practice. i don't think i'll go thoughhh.
dangitdangitdangit! adam lambert is officially gay :( thats too bad, he's cute
lalala umm not much else has happened. WOOO I'M A FRESHMEN! LEXI JONES IS IN HIGH SCHOOL <3
i'm sooooo scared but i have a couple months before i have to worry about any dumb school!(:
i went to the mall on sunday <3>
i've gotten a little bit of school clothes for next year but not really. omg i got the cutest plaid shirt & some skinny jeans. its weird i don't usually wear really skinny jeans. but oh well anything that looks cute on me is fine by me ;)
i'll be a hottie in high school hahaha. me & charity are gonna be POPULAR! LOL!
oh praise the lord! i think i'm gonna be in st. george by the time my family from alaska is here this weekend. yeah, that's a good thing. don't ask! my mom's @_@.. ugh..
my sisters are all still in school because they have tracks in their school so all day its just me & my mom & sometimes bella.
i definitely do not miss school. waking up at 6 a.m.? nooo way.
i got a new bikini for the summer woo woo its cute.
"a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, i was praying that you and me might end up together. its like wishing for rain as i stand in the desert, but i'm holding you closer than most. cause you are my heaven." <3>

No comments: