Sunday, May 10, 2009

i guess i didn't know, i was in love and you were letting go.

heyy guys happy mothers day <3
i just made me a grilled cheese! in case you didn't know i am the best grilled cheese maker in the whole entire world.
i am in my bikini right now, i'm about to go swimming with my familia!
okay hang on i gotta rock out here
"WHENEVER YOU TURN, REMEMBER THIS MOMENT, REMEMBER THESE WORDS:
I WILL. I WILL. I WILL GIVE UP MY LIFE FOR YOU, IF YOU WANT IT. I'LL GIVE YOU MY HEART- YOU ALREADY OWN IT! I'LL DO ANYTHING I'LL GO ANYWHERE, IT'S TRUE. I WILL. I WILL. I WILL :)
I DON'T WANNA WEIGH YOU DOWN LIKE AN ANCHOR- IF THATS HOW YOU SEE ME NOW, I WOULD RATHER LET YOU GO FREE- JUST SAIL AWAY. IF THATS WHAT YOU NEED, IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES. I WILL."
haha thats my wedding song. i will by jimmy wayne. its so cute.
woooo shelbys beautiful idea of a roadtrip this summer, i'm sooo downnnn with that! it sounds so much fun i can't wait!
i'm thinking about going brunette again haha, going back to the basics and being natural. (:
i'm taking italian in high school hahaha. freakin sweet huh? it'll be rad

soo my dream for this summer: slow dance with zack beach.
i'm gonna do it, trust me. or at least i'll try. if he doesn't go into hiding when i go to his town LOL..

hmmmm curious case of benjamin button- freakin weird movie! and soooo long!! and it was boring and too sad to be romantic. but mmmmmmm brad pitt <3 oh myyy.
i'm soo excited for formal! wooo!! i swear if my dad doesn't let me go i'll be PISSED cause its gonna be so much fun. chocolate fountain wooo wooo. actually i'm not that excited about that part, i'm more excited that you can eat as much as you want LOL.. thats just the kinda girl i am though!

i'm gonna jump in the pool. bye guys <3 :)

No comments: