Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i hate mondays & i was born to tell you i love you ;)

sooo today i got my ID so i know how my picture looks in the yearbook this year and it sucks and i hate it cause my mom sends copies to all our family members and bleh. everyone's gonna think i'm ugly. i hate it.
shelby came over yesterdayy. we didn't do a lot. talked a little, karaoked and watched half of the wedding singer.
i didn't really talk to zack yesterday. or today. well. whatever.
umm i watched cold case just barely it was pretty sad. i always cry during those.
OMG.. I started crying in class today. okay so in english we're giving presentations about ourselves and telling the class about ourselves right? so we have a blind boy named andrew at our school & he's gone to the same school as me since likee.. elementary right? and i was always curious. but in his powerpoint presentation he was explaining how he was blind and stuff and why and what else could have happened to him and i started CRYING. it totally made me tear up and idk. i'm just really emotional about that kind of stuff. actually i'm emotional about everything lol. & i'm very sensitive. but yeah he seems like an awesome person though. he likes the same kind of music as me (: like he loves the beatles. but idk just he didn't start losing his vision till he was like eight so it must suck knowing what you're missing. lol ahh it made me cry. and i felt dumb because nobody else was getting worked up about it except for me.
okay well ttyl.

No comments: