Thursday, October 30, 2008

october 30th. boo!! IT'S YOUR LOVE, IT JUST DOES SOMETHING TO ME! IT SENDS A SHOCK RIGHT THROUGH ME!

soo i went to a dance last night and today. party party! i love dancing you should have seen me :D but guys are gross this one guy at my dance today was all up behind me and trying to get all on me and i was like what are you doing?! and he's like COME ON LAP DANCE LAP DANCE! and then my best friend ashley started hitting him and saying "you better back off!" it was funny. :D i love my friends. KENLA x5 rofl. translation: kylea, emily, nallely, lexi, ashley. nallely is such a good dancer she was all over the dancefloor at the dance today. they were both halloween dances by the way. rofl joey and justin and khaalid are FREAKS. okay so like after school i was walking around the hallway with nallely and i see them come out of the guys bathroom and all their hair was either blue or red! it was hecka funny. and justin and joey were like lexi we're gonna start a mosh pit! and i was like ya i know you've been talking about it all day but you're not really going to. and justin was like yes we are!!! and then they actually did!! it was soooo funny. they were all moshing in the middle of the dance and tons of people joined in but i just laughed and watched.
today was fun, I WAS ON THE NEWS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! because our school had this huge mock election (which kylea and ashley played in the band for wooo. and lizzie was sarah palin in the skit! she looked so cute and pretty), and the news station came. it was cool cause everyone was holding signs that I personally made myself :D and some of the posters i colored were on the walls. it was rad. but it was kinda boring. the only part i liked was the skit. i voted for john mccain. the past week we've been learning soo much about the candidates and i LOVE politics. i find it sooo fascinating. but seriously to me, okay i know i'm not an adult and i don't know that much BUT, in my opinion, obama 1) does not have that much experience and 2) he will probably be the start of a great depression lol. i hope i don't get shot or anything for writing this, just for the record! I DO LIKE BOTH CANDIDATES. they both seem very nice :D but anyway like i was saying, he's gonna fine you if you don't buy your kids healthcare! i mean what if you're broke, he'll make you even more broke! like the lower class people think he'll be helping them with the whole taxes thing, but think about it, they might still be lowerclass and they won't be able to afford healthcare for their kids so they're gonna have to PAY for that and what if they can't pay! then great that sucks lol. but i dunno. just thought i'd put that out there >_< oh also! kylea did a speech for john mccain! i was so proud of her she did such a good job.
last night at the dance i REALLY wanted to dance with brandon but he disappeared every time there was a slow song so i couldn't! i was so disappointed cause i was looking forward to that the whole day. =/
my parents went to cancun, mexico for a week. my mom dyed her hair blonde. they're back now they got me some sexy jewellery and clothes. i'm glad they're back though i really missed them. but i'm sad my grandma left i miss her. but i'm sad she took gracie home! i love gracie! gracie's my dog too!!! :( and poor brylie doesn't have a friend anymore.
i'm really into country music lately. like all i listen to is country music because it feels like everything else gives me a headache. and country brings me back to my roots <3 my country, western-ish roots. haha. like the rest of my family. but yeah i love it. a lot. with a passion.
me and zack's new song is: gotta be somebody. by nickelback. ITS PERFECT! i love it so much and every time i hear it i get this dumb smile that i can't stop and i get butterflies and everything and just start thinking about him for hours on end. haha. i love zack. <33 forever and for always!
i don't know what else is new. my toenails and nails are painted sparkly red. but they're starting to chip off a little bit. so i'll have to re-do them. i'm going to disneyland november 16th till the 21st. :D i'm SO excited. i'm all pumped for it.
yeah my friend emily couldn't talk today because she's sick and when we were taking a test in english i was kinda mad cause emily's not in that class with me but my english teacher used her as an example of the word "dysphonia" during our spelling portion of the test. yeah. look it up.
okay laterplayers (:

No comments: