Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"don't take life too seriously, nobody makes it out alive anyway."

i love that quote haha. i live by it.
okay so guess what happened while i was stuffing my face with the most fabulous nachos in this entire universe?
my mom was being mean. :(
okay so like my mom was bossing chelsie around and whatever and i got a text and it was funny so i started laughing and my mom freaks out. she's all "don't you laugh at me! i am sick of you laughing at me! it makes me like you even less. and chelsie! you're just as bad as her, you're turning into a mini lexi!" yeah so i was all "oooh cause thats such a bad thing.." but i said it really quietly so i wouldn't get yelled at more lol. i don't understand why mom doesn't like me. i always thought daughters and their moms had such a healthy relationship. me and my mom started having a really bad relationship in like sixth grade when i was going through my, as my cousins call it, "emo stage." and now like, i've seriously been making an effort to be nice to her and try and be friendly and happy around her even if i'm really pissed off about something. and i don't snap back at her when she says something rude to me. i just shrug it off. but it seems like my efforts aren't even meaning anything. like she doesn't even notice. but i've been trying. bleh. whatever.
i'm watching this show and they're talking about a "tall club." or something. and like to join, guys have to be over 6'2" and chicks have to be over 5'10". i'll be joining that when i'm an adult lol. i'm sick of hearing that word "tall" lol. tall, tall, tall. "you're tall" "woww how'd you get so tall" "dang you're the tallest girl i've ever seen." its SO annoying. i'm trying to deal with being tall, and just get used to it and be happy about it but its a little hard lol. the show just said "life can be tough being a tall woman." EXACTLY. well whatever. i don't even care if a guy is shorter than me. i know tons of people who are married when the guys are shorter. it doesn't matter really haha. as long as you're in L-O-V-E <333> <3

aww dang it dang it DANG it. i was screwing around with the colors and i accidentally erased like halff what i had written.
well.
whatever.
ugh ugh i'm so mad lol
oh by the way i went to activity last night. it was way rad. we went to mcdonals and got iceacream <33 and said bye to JUANN. shelby's secret loverr.
i'm pissed, i'd even published it already and haha.. yep i was screwing around with the colors and that happened. whatever.
whatever whatever whatever!
BLEHHHH

1 comment:

Brook's Blog said...

hey! did you make Zack make a blog?? that is halar!