Sunday, September 7, 2008

sunday sept. 7th, 2008

wooo i had SOO much fun last night at the adventuredome!!! i didn't get home till like 11:30 lol.
i went on that new ride, the disko, like three times. i loved it but it was so scary haha. i screamed a lot. i went on the inverter twice and i'm like in these short shorts so it hurt my thighs so bad it left marks on my legs. there were these guys like a group of four guys that were following me, maikee, and lizzie around for a couple hours and when me and lizzie left maikee for a minute to get on the chaos they went up to her and told her one of them liked her and one of them liked me. and the hottest one liked me (: but she kinda told them she didn't know them so they walked off then when me and lizzie got off the ride i was like what! we have to go find them! so we went and found them and i walked up to them and talked to them and maikee wanted one of them to have her number so i gave it to them and they wanted my number, too. so anyway the one that liked me i saw him on the rollercoaster and then.. =/ he hurt my feelings pretty bad. but i am not going to talk about that. i went on the chaos like three times, that ride's my favorite but its soo scary. and one of the times me and lizzie went on we were singing "in the ayer" the whole ride lol it was funny. then we went in those photobooth things and did those.. and maikee's boyfriend broke up with her and it was SOO mean. he was dumb. i went on the slingshot twice, i hate that ride. it goes so high. i went on the swinging ship and i thought i was gonna be sick lol it was making me so dizzy. and i went on the rollercoaster a couple times, too. it hurts your head. anyway, we were there from like four to eleven lol it was a longg time. fun though. so yeah i had fun :)
zack's still sick.. i don't like it cause i want to help but i can't and i feel like, helpless. lol. and i don't like it when he doesn't feel good. =/
because when i arrive! i, i bring the fire! make you come alive! i can take you higher! let it rock let it rock..
well i guess that's about it until i can think of more to say.
byee.

No comments: