Saturday, September 13, 2008

in years when we get older, will you be someone colder?

"don't worry. the flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and i will always be here to take care of you." haha. that's off charlie brown and i love it (: way cute.
lol so lets see what i can say. i woke up pretty early, which is pretty crazy cause me && zack were on the phone till like 11:30, then it was quiet for a minute, then i kept talking and he wouldn't talk back but i can hear him breathing and i'm like omg. he fell asleep on me. LOL. and he did. so i said goodnight and i love him, but he was unconcious so i don't think he really heard :]
so i'm sitting here.. on the computer.. in my hollister tank top & plaid pants & hot pink bra. if you care what i'm wearing lol.
so i've been doing pretty good. i mean, there are a few things that are stressing me out and my legs are soo sore from stretching and things but yea other than that i'm doing pretty good lol. oh and the fact that i got a D+ on my geography test yesterday =/ i mean, that's not even passing! i'm depressed. but i tried.
i'm really getting good at my student aid job. <3>
i love the morning. like, not even kidding. i do love nights in vegas, especially when you're out driving around and there's lights and life everywhere. but i love the morning. everything is so like.. quiet and peaceful. and there's just this morning feel to everything. like everyone is vulnerable sort of in a way, because they all just woke up, but its a good thing. like everyone is too tired to be mean. lol. so everyone is happy and nice. and i love the sunlight in the morning. it seems different from in the afternoon. do i sound like a lunatic on drugs or what? lol. well yeah.
i saw what happens in vegas last night. i loved it, freakin' hilarious. and cute. <3>
i am absolutely in love with these lyrics from the song i'm currently crazy about so i'm going to write them here:
I won't forget the moment
You looked at me and said,
"In years when we get older
will you be someone colder?
No one could love so deeply
As i feel you love me now.
We built a life from weakness,
And joy welled up from sadness.
Our love could not burn brighter.
A furnace in our chests.
Will you be someone colder?
Love can't be more than this."

aren't those cutee? very deep and romantic lol.
so here's my game plan about my dumb broken phone. i think my dad wants a new one. he has an enV and i used to think they were ugly but now i think they're totally rad so i'm gonna see if he'll give me his phone, and he can get a new one. and know what would be super rad? if like, you could switch phone numbers on your phone so like, i could have my phone number on his phone. it would make life a lot easier. his enV is green. and its big. i like big things. and its also got a keyboard and a better camera than my phone has. so yeah it would be rad so i'm gonna have to check into that!
my boyfriend lost his football game last night. ): he was pretty pissed about it, i think. i felt bad. oh and omg, him and me yesterday like, he went to tell me something then said nevermind cause i'd get mad about it right? so i'm like no tell me. and hes like no. and im like please. and hes like no never. and i was like just tell me. and we did that for like almost THREE hours. then finally he told me! and i am not going to write down what it was, because, i don't want people to know the inside scoop of my relationship lol.
isn't that weird? usually i'd be telling everyone all the details of my relationship and i'd ask my friends before i did anything with a guy. and it totally pissed all the guys off. but like with zack, its different. like seriously i haven't told shelby or desiree or anybody hardly anything about me and zack lately. like all the little dumb fights him and me get into, i don't cry about it to my friends. i've gotten out of that habit, i think! (: which is a good thing. totally.
well okay i've written a bunch and i could think of more to say, but i'm still tired. and nobody really even reads this anyways lol.
later player!

2 comments:

am&a said...

you can switch your number to a differnt phone. i do it all the time. in fact i just did it yesterday lol. my phone broke again.

Kylea said...

Hey I know theres something wrong why wont you tell anyone wats wrong? Its not good to bottle things up and i dont care wat sara barellies says its not good. Just tell me and don't say theres nothing wrong because i know there is! I'm not stupid and I'm NOT the little kid i was 2 years ago, and yet you still treat me like i am. And I do not have a bigmouth i know how to keep secrets.