Wednesday, September 3, 2008

wednesday sept. 3rd 08

oh geez! hey guys! guess what! this is crazy if you know me but i think me and my friend ashley are trying out for the cheerleading team LOL. no, i'm not getting my hopes up, and i don't want to get yours up either(i know you're sitting there reading this going "finally lexi is gonna have a hobby!"), but its just a for fun thing. we're gonna be crazy and funny and stuff. and if we make it then okay cool, but if not then whatever lol it was still fun trying out and learning the splits and hurkeys are crap. speaking of which, anyone know what a hurkey is? yeah. i don't.
sooo did you guys see desiree's blog? its beautiful just like her <3>
so today was fun. I OPENED MY LOCKER GUYS!!! like only once and it took me a million tries. i HAD to cause joey was absent haha. then i couldn't do it again at lunch and after school -.- but still! progress!
but today was fun cause like i woke up and i'm like alright you know what, today is gonna be a good day. crappy things might happen, but i'm gonna be positive. and it worked! (: yayyy
i crimped my hair today. it looked SEXY. well i liked it. it was all wild and out there. i used to crimp my hair a lot, but now that i'm a blondie it looks a lot better. haha.
this morning my baby indi(fajita) got hurt! brylie and him and gracie were play fighting and they hurt him :( it was so sad. he kept squealing anytime anyone touched him.
oh and me and my friend ashley are into this sixth grader (: haha his names gracen and he's our friend, simone's, brother. he's a cutie. blue eyes, that tan skin.. hahaha. its fun.
so good news! some of you know that i have hated my ex, khaalid, with a passion. but with the new school year, new things happen too right? it turns out, he's an awesomeee friend. he's way fun.
OH. and i'm going to the adventure dome on saturday!!! my friend lizzie is bringing me for her birthday. i'm soo excited. we're totally going on everything. like the INVERTER(ouchouchouch it hurts your thighs haha). and i'm not gonna chicken out on anything. or i'll try not to. lol.
hang on a second, my sister made me nachos.

No comments: