Saturday, September 6, 2008

STOP GLOBAL WARMING! or all the reeces will melt!

yo yo yo.
haha i'm loving this song right now:

come on get higher! loosen my lips! faith and desire! and the swing of your hips (:
okay i'm putting this one up too, its some person's re-make video of the song but i'm putting it up cause the guy in the hat is HOTTTT:

i love men in hats.
soo last night keegan came over and went swimming in my pool. it was pretty fun. he's funny. i like how my dad lets me do stuff like that. so when we were playing colors in the pool keegan was my personal cheerleader! that was funny. and we kept splashing eachother lol. he was splashing me cause i kept teasing him. idk how much my daddy liked him thoughh.
guys! my lover is sick! he has strep throat :( it makes me feel bad. i hope he gets better soon. i should make him a card or something. xP
i'm way excited for circus circus today! it'll be rad. speaking of which, i need to get ready for that.
my friends are going bowling today i think though. i kinda wish i could go but duh, circus circus is way more fun.
i fell asleep with my contacts in. is that significant? lol.
i'm mad my mom keeps spreading that i'm trying out for cheerleading, and i'm not even gonna make it so everyone's gonna know that i tried out and didn't make it and it'll suck.
okay well i'm going to go get ready. laterr playerss. <3

1 comment:

am&a said...

Your right honey, he is soo hot!