Wednesday, September 3, 2008

these blog things are frustrating.

i've only written four, now five, blogs. and two of them i screwed up and erased what i'd written. now i'll never remember what i had written. obviously it wasn't that important but it ISS my life.. and i think its kinda supposed to be muy importante even the lame seconds. someone's gonna care lol. i wish i knew my ancestors every second thoughts and everything. but i don't even know where my familys from. oh, holland is one of them. so i'm dutch somewhere along the family line lol. but idk where else. england. idk.
so this is my third post today and obviously, i'm very bored.
i should do my homework.
but nah.
so anyone seen the devil wears prada?
well if you have, i'm like anne hathaway's character in student aid haha. and that boss lady is like my teacher. only my teacher is getting nicer.
i'm babysitting tomorrow. idk if i already said that or not. lol.
wooo so yeahh i'm waiting for zack to text/call me... last time i checked he was at el futbol.
LATERPLAYER.

1 comment:

zack beach said...

hey its me sory i havent posted any comments in a while i have been prity bussy latly and just keep up the good work on your blog and things whith your mom will work out all in good time you and your moms relation ship will work out one day. keep up the good work on your blog it looks grate and i love your pics ther awsome i realy like the one of u dancing.
whel i g2g do my home work by i LOVE YOU and only u lexi.
p.s i cant wait to hold u again in a way my hart beats for you and today at practis i looked on top of the hill that we were on saterday night and i havent got my mind off it yet i still whish i could relive that night. k i love u by