Saturday, September 20, 2008

here's to the nights we felt alive.

soo i'm really pissed off right now. like my phone's broken right? and its not my fault i'm clumsy. everyone breaks their first phone. anyway i guess i have to pay for my next phone which is the gayest thing i've ever heard. where do my parents expect me to get money from? like seriously! do they think i have a job? well i don't. and we don't get allowance. oh yea and i like almost never babysit because we never go to church so nobody knows who i am! it sucks. so its pretty much impossible for me to get a new phone. idk what to do cause my phone is like my lifeline, i NEED it. how am i gonna tell people when i'm coming to school or not or ask about the homework or tell sidney when i'm at her house or ask lizzie if she's saving me a seat on the bus. i can't! GAYGAYGAY.
sorry i kinda left my yesterdays post hanging, i was tired and wanted to go upstairs.
i'm going to post some lyrics because i love them.

1 comment:

nakell said...

I did give her a chance! And no, i wasn't like Wendy wanna be friends? No! I didn't! But.. I never really became against her until she started rumors and took my boy friend. And i bet you, in the same month he comes back from track break they'll be broken up. I'm like almost positive. And if im wrong. Ill try even harder to get over him. But.. I still like him. Even, if Wendy does. I tried I really did. It's her who didn't give me a chance. She don't know me like that. So there!