Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"i am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves eachother, but no one really likes each other."

if you think about it, that quote is soo way true. i mean, how many times a day do you hear someone saying "oh i love her! oh i love him! i love that girl!" but when it comes down to it, they really don't. they just love them because like, everyone else does or they pretend they do. and you would turn on that person in a second if the time called for it. idk. just thought i'd share my thoughts :)
so sorry i haven't written anything in a few days. but i mean who cares lol nobody else writes as much as me. i've just been "busy". well actually, yesterday i got home and watched tv with my mi abuela && mi madre, then zack came home and i talked to him while i did my homework and before i knew it, it was really late. lol.
so yesterday there was a firedrill. i was in third period(student aid) and like my teacher dropped her papers, jumped up and yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" it was soo funny. lol. i also made posters that are now up all over the school :) i was nervous but i'm getting compliments for them haha
so today was just okay. i found out that sexy hot kyle does NOT like me. he said he doesn't. it hurt since i've gotten up the courage to talk to him daily and he is just soo.. godly with his appearance lol. and he's really sweet and stuff. anyway, i was sad for about an hour, but then i started thinking about my boyfriend and i decided i really didn't care and it didn't matter anyway. for one, i wouldn't ever dump zack for anyone. not even kyle, even if he did like me. && i remembered the amazing memories i have with zack and how he is definitelyy the one for me, and being rejected by kyle didn't even really bother me anymore. i mean, his loss. i have a guy that i love soo much and is perfect, so why would i want kyle? so yeah. there. lol.
right now indi is sleeping on my lap. its hard typing i'm like trying to get my wrist over him so i don't wake him up but yea. difficult.
i decided i will probably have kids. two of my own, and adopt one from asia! :] because i've been playing with bella(baby my mom babysits), and its really fun and i really like it. and i decided when i'm old if i don't have kids, i'll be all alone. i just don't want my husband to love them more than me >_<>
oh i'm getting a new phone for christmas. thats what i want. and maybee a digital camera(we'll see!). but i'm not sure what kinda phone i want. probably the glyde though. =]

i'm into the whole bows thing now. i wear a bow in my hair a lot lately lol. i wore a maroon-ish crimson-ish dark red-ish one today! yayy
DANGITHOTCAKES. see youu.

1 comment:

shelbaybay said...

oh whatever everyone likes that song. plus you're the one who told me about it so i looked it up and loved it