Sunday, September 28, 2008

SEE THE LIGHTNING IN YOUR EYES! SEE 'EM RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES!

woooo i'm like so in love with this song right now. it's called "you're gonna go far kid" by the offspring. it's like so bad but catchy. but not like nasty bad, more like.. mean bad. lol.
soo right now i'm trying to decide what i want for christmas :D know what i really want? me and amanda were talking about it last night but i REALLY want the new ipod nano thing in yellow. its sooo rad. i want it bad. but i really want my room re-done. i wantt clothes. i don't know. =/
last night i slept over at shelby's with amanda and charity and that was fun :D we were playing twister and apples to apples at like midnight lol. twister was soo hilarious. we took pictures and once SHELBY SENDS THEM TO ME, i'll post them up on here :D it makes you stretch in way weird ways but i think its a pretty good work out :D lol remember guys "so whats your secret?" "twister :D" hahaha. and apples to apples was kinda pissing me off cause i was kicking butt the first game but i lost. then after that i just sucked. but i love that game! it cracks me up because i put dumb weird things. like when one of the adjectives was "colorful" i put austin powers. haha. i won that one though.
last night me and my friends were spinning around on the street and i fell and like i fell on my leg and my hand i cut my hand and like shelby never got me a band aid! and like now i think its infected cause it still hurts BAD. like worse than it did yesterday.
when i got home i took pictures of my sisters swimminggg.. i would be an awesome photographer. seriously i've just got some natural skill going on. i'm gonna take photography in high school i think :D
my dad is watching football. cowboys vs. redskins. boooo redskins. GO COWBOYS! WOO! OW OWW! YEAHH! idk haha. let me see who is winning.
yes. the cowboys are winning of course. 7-0 right now.
well i don't know what else to right so see you.

No comments: