Monday, September 22, 2008

lucky i'm in love with my best frienddd..


hey guys! :) i'm in a happy, mellow mood. today was a pretty good day at school. we had an assembly. they played good music. i'm loving my new phone, the battery takes a long time to die since its new. it lasts foreverrr. and the phone is just so.. new. and shiny. and cute. and i love it. i have this big long list of songs i absolutely have to have.. idk. i am wearing my rainbow bright pajama pants and my mixed tape&headphones shirt that when i bought it, it donated money to help save animals <3 i loved that fact about it. thats why i had to have the shirt lol.
i REALLY wanna get into the whole saving the earth/animals/environment thing. just deciding where to start haha.
i think i'm gonna go vegetarian.
the only meat i eat is chicken and it doesn't even really count cause its just like popcorn chicken and chicken nuggets haha. so yeah i think i might go vegetarian. how cool will that be to say? "i'm a vegetarian." LOVE IT. and it wouldn't even be a loss for me haha.
i'm going to write about myself. i mean, this ISS my blog. in my next little blog post thing

No comments: