Tuesday, September 2, 2008

tuesday sept. 2nd 08

Soo today i went back to school.. Nothing REALLY special happened. Oh i made gage and khaalid be friends though. I made khaalid sit by gage at lunch and talk to him outside (: i'm such a good person xP but i don't think they like eachother. but whatever lol.
hmmm. i think i'm getting sick, like catching a cold or something. or my allergies are just getting way bad. but i've had like, a sniffly nose and itchy eyes and i keep sneezing like all day. and i sound weird. bleh.
i am on the phone with my friend charity atm! she is changing my layout for meee. because i'm special and don't know how to do that kind of thing.
anybody who looks at this page needs to leave a comment cause i'm not typing all this out for nothing.
FREAKING CRAP. I JUST WROTE OUT LIKE A MILLION WORDS AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED BACK AND NOW THEY'RE ALL GONE!!!! ugh. i am frustratedd. big time. UGH. freak.
so i'm not gonna type them all back out but just know today was boring. i didn't do anything. answered the teachers phone and filed papers in student aid.
andd i'm starving and i want some nachos. nachos are my lovee. i'm gonna eat some after i finish this real quick
andd my mom is babysitting bella right now. she's so cute. like every five minutes she comes over here and goes "HI!!! HI!!!!" its so cute lol. and she really likes the feel of shaved legs, so if you're wearing shorts and your legs are shaved she'll like, rub them lol.
i need to figure out how to open my freakin locker. i practiced a lot this weeked but i STILL CAN'T DO IT!!! like i was all set, and when i got to my actual locker i tried like five times and couldn't get it =/ luckily, joey helped me. then arielle helped me later on. then at the end of the day gage helped me.
my friend lizzie saved me a seat on the way to and on the way home on the bus so i didn't have to worry about thattt. it wasn't too hot walking home today, like it was hot but there was a nice breeze lol.
i might go to the activity tonight. cause like, i reallyy want to see my friends. its been awhile. my dogs are so cute. i really don't want to give gracie to my grandma, i wanna keep her she's adorablee.
okay well i had tons more written but since i'm currently pissed that it all didn't get saved, i will write more lata, and if not definitely tomorrow
xoxo. laterrr

No comments: