Wednesday, September 24, 2008

take it home cause i can't wait anymore!

today started out crappy then it got good :D
so in first period i was humiliated. and pissed. chris took my binder and took my homework out of it and wouldn't get it back and i tried to get it back but he's stronger and bigger than me so i couldn't! i was so pissed/frustrated! and i had to get a paper at the back of the room cause i didn't pick it up on the way in so like when i got it and was going back to my seat this black guy slid his chair back on purpose and ran into me and i tripped and he's like: DANGGG THAT'S SOME NICE
A@$! i was sooo embarassed.
but it got good cause i got the chance to give kyle TWO dirty looks. =) and my classes were pretty cool. chris finally gave me my homework back but he had bent it into a paper plane -.- we had a sub for math and she was rad. not mean. i talked to khaaliddd. gage hates my guts. i made a couple friends. day in the life of lexi

1 comment:

Brook's Blog said...

that is embarassing!! i cant believe he siad that to you! i would have been like EXCUSE ME!!