Thursday, September 4, 2008

i may have failed, but i have loved you from the start.

i opened my locker twice today on my own. i was soo excited! i told like everyone lol.
i'm going babysitting in a few. so that should be fun maybe lol. ^_^ i'm not that good with kids but i try!
i have fall for you by secondhand serenade stuck in my head. LOVE it though.
so i sat by keegan and sidney today on the way home on the bus.. pretty fun.. lol idk.
you know what i was thinking? while i was in utah i should have taken a picture of me and zack together! yes i know! brilliant idea! but it came too late. lol.
soo today was a good day pretty much. my mom's leaving town today. so i'll have to watch my sister's when i get home from babysitting.
my outfit totally doesn't match right now. yellow sweats with gray writing that says brooklyn down the side, then my shirt is white and pink and black. totally random! and my necklace is blue! i probably look like a hobo.
i'm still undecided about the whole cheerleading thing cause like, i'll have to learn how to do the SPLITS and stuff. and i'm not that flexible.
OH OH OH!!!
I MADE A FRIEND!!
HER name is natalia, and she's lived in vegas for six months, and she's from brazil. she has a really strong accent. she's taller than me. but she's totally cool. (:
like amanda, i have been sick. but i'm getting over it, i'm starting to feel a lot better. idk when i'm going to start my period but i hope not while i have cheerleading try outs! that would be lameee!!!
i already did my homework and stuff. algebra and english was the homework i had.
OH. lol yesterday in the morning i heard this music playing really loud and i thought one of the teachers was playing music through the air vents or something rofl but then i looked at my phone for texts and i found out my music was playing on full volume. it was soo funny cause i had kinda been dancing and singing along to it and i was like omg i love this songg. yeah. so it was pretty embarassing.
i need to add more pictures to this thanggg.
i'm IMing amanda tadd.
LOL her pet peeves are weird...
oh i think i'm OCD. like, when i do something with one hand, like i touch something or click something or whatever, i HAVE to do it with the other or else it drives me crazy. and i'm constantly flipping my hair. and like if i look at something real quick, like glance, it bugs me that i didn't see the whole thing so i'll look at again and like STARE. and on my phone, i'm always clicking my little middle button because i hate when i touch the wheel but not the circle. idk.
well look at cutie zack's blog, he hasn't done much with it yet but its rad (:
well ttyl guys! cause amanda needs shelby's blog link thing.
laterr. lexi.

2 comments:

Kylea said...

Hey Alexus! You probably did look like a hobo I would of like to see that i probably would of laughed my head off! Well see you at school.
-Kylea
P.S. We should hang out some time.

Brook's Blog said...

how did you meet natalia?? ay school? i know you should have taken a pict with you and Zack!! to bad!
-Charity