Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i love you cause your deuces are wildd!

hey ;) WE'VE GOT SPIRIT! YES WE DO! WE'VE GOT SPIRIT! HOW ABOUT YOU! HEY HEY HEY LISTEN UP LISTEN UP xD
girls camp. you had to be there. lol.
soo today was good. i made a couple friends. dude seriously i think i make at least one new friend everywhere. i know like everybody everywhere i go at school. bella is so cute. she like keeps running back and forth from me and the chair and she runs up to me and goes "LEXI! HUG!" so i hug her then she goes "one two go!" and runs back towards the chair. and when she says 'lexi' it comes out kinda like sexy cause she can't pronounce it right lol. my name is hard for little kids. i think its the x that messes them up.
so today is tuesday! lame the week has just started.. but tomorrow it'll be halfway over
i'm so jealous of this girl named brighton for two reasons. one, her outfits are new and extremely cute every single day with a matching purse and two, she's related to elvis. i love love LOVE elvis. "love me tender, love me true.. all my dreams fulfill.. for my darling, i love you, and i always will." isn't that so sweet? i would have dated elvis if he was my age lol. plus he was attractive.
know what i'm craving? angel food cake. does anyone else think it is the most delicious thing in the whole world? i LOVE it! yummmm to the max.
my mom is watching jon and kate plus eight. kate is so controlling lol. but i guess she has to be with eight kids. geez. she had like six kids at once. that would hurt like heck.
byee

1 comment:

shelbaybay said...

ya i know you need my parent's consent too. and no i like that pic you look fine. i don't see you taking down any of the pics i look like crap in. its fine. plus its just us who sees it and its a good memory.