Tuesday, September 30, 2008

september 30th baby.

nothing much going on. today was picture day. that was pretty sick. me and my friends went in the seventh grade picture line and we totally stood out. it was funny. chris hugged me a bunch. lol this one time he hugged me it was like a half, sideways hug, so he was grabbing my waist and he started pulling me towards his class with him. lol it was funny.
i forgot to say i thumb wrestled with kenneth. cause he walked over by me and dropped his binder and i'm like "what the heck kenneth? are you trying to throw stuff at me now?" and he's like "heck yea i am!" then he pretended to hit me and i was like "OHH YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?!? YOU WANNA GO?!" and he was like "RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" then he grabbed my hand and was like "1 2 3 4 I DECLARE A THUMB WAR!!!" it was sooo funny haha. and me and him were just standing up in the front of the classroom doing that.
right now i am typing my english paper about me... it's pretty hard. i mean i could go on and on for DAYS about myself. JUSTKIDDING. lol.
WOO i love this song! "womanizer" by britney spears :D
what else could i type about? oh i have this retarded looking run/skip/flipmyhair thing i do, and i was teaching it to my friends on the way to lunch and while we were taking our school pictures. lolll it was funny.
next mondayy i might have to stay after school for an ice cream party my homeroom class won =D wooo
my friend kylee ashby is awesome and i love her and i'm happy for her that kyle likes her but... she likes this guy named bobby more than kyle. and she's always telling me about her and kyle and asking for advice and stuff and idk it hurts kinda =/ i mean i hardly ever get rejected and yeah. and he's crazy about her he has her name all over his binder i guess and hugs her and asks her whats wrong. and idk!!! i have to listen to it. and i smile and help her and stuff. i really am happy for her. and i love to help her and i'm glad she tells me about all her love problems lol cause i like to help but justtt.. yeah. (:
byee

No comments: